Well, I did a coupled of mol runs today, and after a few successful and rather unsuccessful runs I thought I’d share some of the things I learned today with you.
- Be prepared to die! It is not a bad thing to die, it happens to all of us. If you’re doing the mol run be prepared to die…. a couple of times. Heck I even lost count how many times I died today….cough 11 times cough….. but it is important to be patient. And if you’re a corpse, lying on the ground, watching everyone fight without you… start yelling at them to rez you 😉 … someone will be annoyed and help you out and then you can go and fight those filthy dro’mathra things again!
- Eat something before you start! You’re Not You When You’re Hungry! Here, eat a snickers… Better? Hungry people can’t fight, totally understandable. So before you try fighting through a horde of monsters get some food in your system. Also, now it’s harder to kill you, which means you’ll not be dying and don’t have to be a lying corpse on the ground, yelling at people to rez you.
- Don’t be toooo emotional!I know it’s hard sometimes not getting angry at people who are ignoring the mechanics and I know it’s hard from not being sad if you’re losing, but in the end it’s just a game. If you can’t beat it, try again later. Rome wasn’t build in a day. You can only get angry or sad if you wanna show off you’re new personalities, like I did! Man, I am so awesome, right?…RIGHT?…. Well, ehm….yeah….let’s just move on….
- Bring you’re mechanic! And I mean it… or bring some repair kits. Because most of the time, those monsters want to kill you. And they want to destroy you’re stuff, too! Why? I don’t know…. Maybe they’re evil….soo evil that I have to pay someone all the time to repair my stuff…. and they want me to be poor, so I can’t fight them….mmh….so new plan…. I’m gonna get on my brothers nerves, so he’ll buy me repair kits and he get poor, but I can still fight those damn monsters! Nice! That’s gonna work!
- Don’t be a ghost! If you don’t know what to do just ask. Because if you have no idea what to do, then I’m not gonna finish this thing, gottcha? And then I can’t ask people to do the vet dungeon with me… and then I can’t get this damn skin I want…. so ask if you have no clue what to do! Because I want this skin so bad…
- Blue and Gold? Not the best combination…. Sometimes two people can’t be together. It’s like a Romeo and Juliet thing. If you’re two are together, blue and gold, you’re gonna die. Okay, this goes only for the second boss, but you know what I mean! Just imagine…. Blue is Romeo, Gold is Juliet… you two wanna survive? Don’t meet! I mean it! It will not end well! Just stay with you’re color and everything will be fine… right?
- Be the mysterious guy! If something goes wrong no one will blame you for not doing enough damage, not healing enough or not… tanking enough? Are tanks even that mysterious? I’m not quite sure to be honest…. just try to look like a mysterious person, okay? Look at him! I would never question him of not doing enough damage!
- Use a map! Yes, some of you might find this ridicules…but I use a map. If I’m pressured into being a runner and kill priests… I can’t keep track of where I am. So I’ll use this mini map, which tells me where I am. Nice, right?
- I could tell you stories guys… one time my brother and I wanted to meet in Cyrodiil for a little duel. He was red and I was yellow and we wanted to meet up in the middle. Where did go….? I ended up somewhere in the blue zone… no idea what I did there… so be like this smart guy and use a map!
- Know thy enemy! Sometimes, enemies don’t want to be seen. I get that. So, they will turn invisible. My advice? Just attack everything! At some point you will attack something, no matter if it’s your friend of the foe, but you’ll hit something. Just be patient, shoot arrows at every direction, shoot knives around the room or shoot meteors if you have the chance. It’s gonna work… hopefully…
- Don’t put cake near a door! One time a guy put this festival cake thing near the door and because of that I couldn’t enter. My character was eating this damn cake but he wasn’t going through the door. Not funny! Not even remotely funny! My character is on a special diet right now and people are trying to ruin that. :cold_sweat: Took him a whole minute to pass the cake and enter the next area…